Two distinct centralized exchanges received $2.7 million worth of bitcoins from purported Justin Sun wallets, the inventor of Tron.
One wallet transmitted $891k in CRV, $38.9k in GAL, and $1.6 million in DYDX to Binance, while the other account sent $181k in HT to Huobi, according to a tweet from blockchain security firm Peck Shield.
Huobi’s native cryptocurrency is called HT, and Sun is the exchange’s largest shareholder. He was appointed an advisor to the board of the business in October. Huobi is the fourth-largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, with a 24-hour trading volume of more than $370 million. The Singapore-based corporation has recently experienced issues with withdrawals, liquidity, and now personnel reductions.
Sun transferred $100 million worth of his stablecoins from Binance to Huo at the beginning of January, mostly as a result of the prolonged crypto winter and the subsequent collapse of FTX.
Justin Sun-labeled Wallets Transfer $2.5M in Alternative Cryptocurrencies to Binance and Huobi originally published on Coin Edition.
- American Express Centurion Black Card Review
- X1 Credit Card – Check how to apply.
- Destiny Credit Card – How to order online.
- Delta Skymiles® Reserve American Express Card Review – See more.
- American Express focuses on customer experience with new checking account and redesigned application.