This is a credit card issued by Academy Bank, N.A. If you’re wondering if the Academy Bank Visa Credit Card is right for you, keep reading. This review will give you all the details you need to make the right choice.
- Competitive APR. The APR on the Academy Bank Visa Credit Card is variable, ranging from 9.99% to 15.60%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for anyone looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee for this privilege.
- No foreign transaction fees. This card charges no fees when you make purchases with foreign banks or in currencies other than U.S. dollars (USD), making it an excellent credit card for traveling abroad.
- Good or better credit is required. If your credit score is below 700, your chances of being approved are low.
Pros and Cons of College Bank VISA Credit Cards
- May be lower than average APR.
- There is no annual fee.
- Prevent identity theft.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Academy Bank Visa credit cards report to multiple credit bureaus.
- Good credit is required.
- Sign-up bonuses are not offered.
- No rewards or cash back are offered.
- You will not be rewarded with every purchase.
- Many credit card benefits are not included.
Frequently Asked Questions about ACADEMY BANK VISA Credit Card
Does the Academy Bank Visa Credit Card offer a cash back or rewards program?
No, no reward program is offered.
What are the advantages of the Academy Bank Visa credit card?
It has the following advantages:
- No Fraud Liability
- Report to major credit bureaus
What is the relevant APR for the Academy Bank Visa Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve, the average regular annual interest rate for all credit cards is 15% and for balance accounts it is 17%. The card’s regular APR is below average.
The APR on the Academy Bank Visa Credit Card is variable, ranging from 9.99% to 15.60%. The card has a variable APR for money transfers, ranging from 9.99% to 15.60%. It also has variable cash advance APRs ranging from 9.99% to 15.60%. Please note that if you are delinquent or miss a payment, the APR on late payment is 24.99%. Typically, APR penalties last at least six months, but can last indefinitely.
Does Academy Bank’s Visa credit card offer an introductory offer for APR prepaid transfers?
No, there is no introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Academy Bank’s Visa credit card offer APR introductory benefits for new purchases?
This card does not offer an introductory APR rate for new purchases.
How much does the Academy Bank Visa credit card cost?
The following fees apply:
No overlimit fee.
|Foreign Transaction Fee||0%|
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $25|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $15|
This card has no annual fee and is a wise choice for consumers who are looking for a cost-effective card.
Are there any foreign transaction fees for the Academy Bank Visa credit card?
There are no foreign transaction fees for this card. If you travel a lot, avoiding international transaction fees can save you hundreds of dollars when you leave the country.
What is the Academy Bank Visa Credit Card Support Contact Email Address?
The Academy Bank Visa credit card support contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are people saying about the customer service and user experience of the Academy Bank Visa Credit Card?
We currently do not have enough ratings to give a reliable SuperMoney community rating for this product.
Does the Academy Bank Visa Credit Card report your account activity to the credit bureaus?
Yes, the Academy Bank Visa Credit Card will report your account activity to the following credit reference agencies:
Regular and timely payments to creditors who report to one or more credit reporting agencies demonstrate your financial responsibility and help improve your credit score.
How to Apply for Academy Bank Visa Credit Card
- Visit Academy Bank’s Visa Credit Card website.
- Sign the application form. Typically, you will be asked to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security number, address, and annual income.
- Check that the information is correct and submit your application.