When you think of retail credit cards, you most likely think of the brands associated with them. Many stores – from Pottery Barn 21 to Biglots to BJ’s – carry the cards, but retailers don’t issue them. Mostly, these cards are issued by the banks they work with.
There are several credit card issuers that specialize in consumer credit cards, with Comenity Bank being one of the largest. Read on to learn more about these deals and whether they’re a good option for you.
What is a convenience bank?
Convenience Bank may not be a household name like American Express or Chase, but it’s a large credit card issuer with a focus on business credit cards. It currently works with more than 145 retailers and serves more than 50 million cardholders. In addition to credit cards, Comenity Bank also offers high-yield savings accounts and certificates of deposit.
Which stores work with Comenity Bank?
Comenity Bank has a number of partner stores offering a wide range of business credit cards, including online stores, clothing stores, furniture stores and more.
Below is a list of retail credit cards currently offered by Comenity Bank.
- Buckle Credit Card
- Build.com Credit Card
- Burlington Credit Card
- Burkes Outlet One Credit Card
- Good Sam Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Carter’s Credit Card
- Catherines Credit Card
- C21STATUS Credit Card
- My Place Rewards Card
- Christmas Tree Shops andThat! Mastercard
- Christopher & Banks Credit Card
- Cost Plus World Market Mastercard
- AKC Visa Credit Card
- ALL Rewards Credit Card
- ALL Rewards Mastercard
- RH Credit Card
- Talbots Credit Card
- The Tile Shop Credit Card
- Torrid Insider Credit Card
- Trek Credit Card
- Ultamate Rewards Credit Card
- Ultamate Rewards Mastercard
- Venus Credit Card
- Victoria’s Secret Angel Card
- Vitacost Healthy Perks Mastercard
- west elm Credit Card
- Woman Within Platinum Credit Card
- The Diamond Card
- Appleseed’s Credit Card
- Appliances Connection Credit Card
- Archarge Credit Card
- Ashley Stewart Credit Card
- Avenue Credit Card
- Ballard Designs Credit Card
- Bealls Florida Credit Card
- Bealls Outlet One Credit Card
- Bed Bath & Beyond Mastercard
- Big Lots Credit Card
- BJ’s Perks Plus Mastercard
- BJ’s Perks Elite Mastercard
- Blair Credit Card
- Blue Nile Credit Card
- Boscov’s Credit Card
- Brylane Home Platinum Credit Card
- David’s Bridal Credit Card
- Diamonds International Credit Card
- Draper’s & Damon’s Credit Card
- DSW Visa
- J.Crew Credit Card
- J. Jill Credit Card
- Jessica London Platinum Card
- KingSize Platinum Credit Card
- Lane Bryant Credit Card
- Little Switzerland Credit Card
- LUCKY BRAND Rewards Credit Card
- Mayors Credit Card
- RUNWAYREWARDS Credit Card
- Overstock Store Credit Card
- Petland Credit Card
- Piercing Pagoda Credit Card
- Pottery Barn Credit Card
- Pottery Barn Kids Credit Card
- Eddie Bauer Credit Card
- El Dorado Furniture BLUCard Credit Card
- Express NEXT Credit Card
- Express NEXT A-List Credit Card
- Floor & Decor Credit Card
- Forever 21 Credit Card
- Forever 21 Visa Credit Card
- FullBeauty Platinum Credit Card
- Gardner-White Premier Credit Card
- Gordon’s Jewelers Credit Card
- Grandin Road Credit Card
- Haband Credit Card
- Harmon Face Values Mastercard
- Hot Topic Guest List Credit Card
- Houzz Credit Card
- Iddeal Credit Card
- IKEA Projekt Credit Card
- IKEA Visa Credit Card.
Note that this list only includes cards currently offered by Comenity Bank. Previous cardholders may still be able to use other cards, but closed for new applications.
More offers from Comenity Bank
While Comenity Bank is best known for its retail credit cards, it also works with other types of businesses. For example, the publisher’s offerings include some travel rewards cards, some car cards, health insurance cards, and even an insurance credit card that lets you collect rewards while paying for your insurance.
Below is a list of Comenity non-retail products:
- Orbitz Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Interval World Mastercard
- Total Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Worldwide Vacation & Travel Mastercard
- Westgate Rewards Mastercard
- Lexus Pursuits Visa
- ALPHAEON Credit Card
- Toyota Rewards Visa
- My Smile Care Credit Card
- Farmers Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Smile Generation Credit Card
- Caesars Rewards Visa Credit Card
- mycash Mastercard
Most Popular Privilege Cards
There is a wide variety of products, and depending on your shopping habits, there are many Comenity Bank credit cards you might consider.
While it’s best to consider your brand preferences and credit history when choosing a retail card, here are some of the most popular Comenity Bank cards with consumers.
How to Apply for a Privilege Bank Card
The easiest way is to apply for a Comenity Bank credit card online. Search for the card name and find a link to the merchant’s website or Comenity’s website. From there, click “Apply Now” and enter the required information.
You can also apply for most of these cards in stores. The cashier can ask you if you want to register the card at checkout, or you can ask to fill out an application form.
Comenity Bank offers a wide variety of retail credit cards as well as several other credit card products. With looser credit requirements, business credit cards can be a way to accumulate funds and help you claim rewards at the stores you frequent.
But before you apply for a Comenity Bank credit card, make sure it’s a good option for you. Retail credit cards offer some of the highest interest rates, while credit limits tend to be on the low side. At the end of the day, this type of card might just be a good choice for brand lovers. Those interested in rewards might be better off with a regular rewards card, and even if your balance isn’t optimal, you can still find other options.