VyStar Login Credit Union has served communities in Northeast Florida for over 65 years. Its history has some impressive credentials: According to its website, it is the largest mortgage lender in northeast Florida and the fourth largest financial institution in the same region of the state.
As a VyStar customer, you can use its services through Internet Banking.
How to log into your VyStar Credit Union account from a computer
To log into your account, first visit the VyStar Login home page:
- Click the login button in the upper right corner of the page.
- You will be taken to the login page where you will enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click Login.
How to log in to Internet Banking
To register for VyStar Login Internet Banking, please click “Not yet registered for Internet Banking?”. Link at the bottom of the login screen. Once you reach the registration page, follow the instructions:
- Choose your desired authentication method. You can use your VyStar debit/ATM card or your VyStar savings account.
Whatever you choose, you’ll also need to provide your Social Security number and date of birth to complete registration.
How to log into your VyStar Credit Union account from your phone or tablet
VyStar Login has an app for customers who prefer to take their banking transactions into their own hands. The VyStar mobile app is available for iPhone, Android devices and Amazon Kindle. Log in:
- Download and open the app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Activate your account. You can choose to receive the access code by text message or confirm by phone.
How to retrieve a forgotten username or password
If you need to reset your VyStar Login password, please follow these steps:
- Click “Forgot your password?”. Link next to the password field on the login page.
- You will be redirected to a password reset page where you will enter your username and date of birth.
- Click Next and follow the prompts to set a new password.
If you forgot your username, please follow the steps below to recover it:
- Click “Forgot your username?”. Link next to the username field on the login page.
- You will be redirected to a username recovery page where you will enter your Social Security or Employer Identification Number, your name and one of the following:
- Debit card number (last six digits)
- primary savings account
- Member number
Click Submit and Continue, then follow the prompts to restore your username.
How to View Your VyStar Claim Information
You can access your statement information using VyStar’s online and mobile banking platforms. Just log in and select the account whose statements you want to view. If you would like to sign up for electronic bank statements:
- Log in to your VyStar online account.
- Select “Settings/Services”.
- Select “Show e-Statement”.
- On the e-Statement Agreement, click Accept.
VyStar will email you as soon as your new statement is available.
How to contact VyStar if you have a problem with your account
VyStar has three numbers that you can dial based on where you live:
- Jacksonville, FL: 904-777-6000
- Areas in the 386 area code: 386-239-1000
- Anywhere in the US: 800-445-6289
The VyStar Call Center is open 7 days a week, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. Eastern Time, excluding holidays.
What are the advantages of online banking?
Using online banking can empower you as it gives you more access and control over your money. Being able to quickly verify your account to ensure you have enough money to buy something can mean the difference between an overdraft fee and a successful purchase. There are plenty of other useful online features—like bill payments, security alerts, money transfers, and online statements—that you’ll probably never find yourself banking offline again.