With many homebuyers looking for real estate listings online, it can be difficult to determine which digital platform is best for their needs.
Rocket House makes it easy to find and buy your next dream home, whether you’re searching for a listing online, connecting with a real estate agent, or working on a mortgage pre-approval.
This review will take a look at what Rocket House is, how it works, and the benefits of using their digital platform.
What is Rocket House?
Rocket Homes is a company that specializes in helping people find the perfect home online. They provide personalized help and support, making the entire process easy and stress-free.
Rocket Homes has a solid website where home buyers and sellers can search for a variety of properties, contact a real estate agent, and get mortgage pre-approval all in one place.
Homes for sale can be found through Rocket Homes in all 50 states, so no matter where you are, they have something for you.
Here are some other quick facts about the Rocket House:
They have supported nearly 1 million customers
They are currently working with Rocket Mortgage®, the largest mortgage lender in the US
They offer a network of verified partner agents covering over 3,000 counties in all 50 US states.
How does the Rocket House work?
Rocket Homes is a comprehensive platform that helps home buyers and sellers every step of the way. They offer a variety of residential properties on their website and provide connections to verified realtors across the country.
Buyers can get pre-approved for a mortgage through Rocket Homes, which is great for speeding up the buying process.
Sellers can use Rocket Homes to list their home quickly and easily. All you have to do is provide some basic information about your property and Rocket Homes will take care of the rest.
Homes are listed on Rocket Homes for free, with no hidden fees or commissions.
How to list a home on their website
Rocket Homes allows sellers to list their homes for sale on the platform. Typically, when you sell a property through a Rocket Homes certified partner, you pay an industry standard commission of 5% – 6% of the sale price of the property.
If you are a seller, please contact Rocket Homes and they will connect you with a local agent. Once your local MLS is released, your home will be syndicated on the Rocket Homes website.
Listing brokers and agents must follow several rules for MLS compliance, including:
- Submit property information, including photographs, to the Service for publication and distribution to MLS-authorized personnel
- Acting as the seller’s agent
- Abide by the service rules
- Timely notification of changes in service entry status
- Release sales information after the finalization of the sales transaction in accordance with the MLS rules (10.2).
Search for a verified partner agency
Finding a proxy at Rocket Homes is easy. To contact a partner agent, you can start at the company website or call (855) 411-0505.
Depending on your requirements and location, Rocket Homes will connect you with one of their verified partner agents within 1 business day who will help you determine your financial situation and apply for financing.
Verified Partner Agents that work with Rocket Homes must meet the following criteria to be accepted into their network:
- You must work for an authorized real estate agent.
- You must be a full-time real estate agent for at least 2 years
- There are minimum transaction requirements – agents must have completed eight transactions in the past 12 months.
- Once an agent becomes a Rocket Homes Verified Affiliate, they must maintain a 4.5 star rating out of 5 in the Rocket Homes network.
The Rocket Homes Certified Partner Agency network consists of experienced and quality real estate agents who meet the above criteria. Her team identifies, hires and uses agents across the country to ensure clients have the best real estate experience with the right agent.
Buy a house with a rocket house
If you want to buy, the first thing you must do when contacting Rocket Homes is to complete the mortgage pre-approval process. This includes an initial assessment of your finances and assets, followed by a pre-approval letter for a home loan of a specified amount.
You’ll then be referred to a Rocket Homes-verified partner who will help you find the home that’s right for you. Once you’ve decided to buy a home, your pre-approval will get you more serious seller attention and speed up the home buying process.
As mentioned earlier, Rocket Homes provides an easy and convenient way to find, buy and enjoy a home that fits your unique lifestyle and financial situation. They offer cutting-edge mobile apps for Android and Apple to help users make plans for their dream home.
Benefits of Using Rocket House
Here are some of the benefits of using Rocket Homes to buy or sell your next home:
- Rocket Homes Partners with Rocket Mortgage, the Largest Mortgage Lender in the U.S.
- They have supported almost 1 million customers
- They offer a network of verified partner agents covering over 3,000 counties in all 50 states
- Homebuyers can get mortgage pre-approval through Rocket Homes; this is very helpful to speed up the buying process and strengthen the purchase offer
- Sellers can use Rocket Homes to list their home quickly and easily. All you have to do is provide some basic information about your property and they will take care of the rest
- Listings on Rocket Homes are free with no hidden fees or commissions
- Buyers can use Rocket Homes to finance their next home, even if they don’t use Rocket Mortgage
- Rocket Homes provides credit reporting and home affordability solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rocket House:
Here are other frequently asked questions about the Rocket House:
Is Rocket Homes affiliated with Rocket Mortgage?
Both Rocket Homes and Rocket Mortgage are subsidiaries of Rocket Companies, a Detroit-based holding company comprised of personal finance, mortgage and consumer services brands.
Can FSBO sellers be listed on Rocket Homes?
Only licensed real estate agents can access MLS. Therefore, homeowners cannot list their properties directly in the MLS.
However, FSBO sellers have access to the industry-leading ForSaleByOwner.com platform, which provides sellers with all the tools they need to complete the process on their own.
How do real estate agents work with Rocket Homes?
To become an affiliate of Rocket Homes, real estate agents must meet the following criteria to become a verified affiliate:
- Must work for an authorized broker
- Must have at least 24 months of full-time agency experience
- Must have completed at least eight transactions in the past 12 months
- Must complete a verified partner agent training program
Where does Rocket House operate?
Rocket Homes has expanded its operations into the United States and currently operates in all 50 states in 3,000 counties.
Rocket Homes is a revolutionary platform that allows you to find, buy and enjoy the home of your dreams. If you’re serious about buying or selling your next home, consider Rocket Homes as an option for finding and listing real estate online.
Delta Skymiles® Reserve American Express Card Review – See more.
AmEx focuses on customer experience with new checking account and redesigned application